My Studio

My Studio
My favorite room

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Studio- whoo hoo

 we are going to buy a farm and I can't wait. It might take a year but I am going to have the most awesome studio that I can't even imagine. It is so God inspired and God given I am so thankful ! I won't be able to get it done soon enough.  I will be designing it, and then we will likely be doing a lot of the work ourselves to renovate this beautiful barn into a 2 or 3 room en-suite rooms in the studio barn with an office. I will be able to offer workshops and classes through out the year.
 I will be posting progress as we go and taking pictures so that we have a book of our progress and it will be so awesome! 
 We haven't purchased the farm yet but should be able to in the next month, hopefully sooner. This is so exciting. I will still be making items, it will likely be geared more toward the holidays though until we can get settled. I have a few commissioned items now to finish and will still take commission items but won't be able to finish them likely until the August or September depending on how soon we can move to the new farm. I'll send some pictures of my latest Spring swirl quilt it is adorable. I have one oversized spring swirl coverlette crib sized or toddler bed sized. Very sweet !


No comments:

Post a Comment