My Studio

My Studio
My favorite room

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pumpkin Blueberry Bread

  I was just planning my menu today for next week. There is a bit of chill in the air and there is nothing to make that chill go away like a fresh loaf of bread. Hope you enjoy. I will from time to time put some recipes on the site.

Pumpkin Blueberry Bread

Preheat oven to 350
Grease & flour 2 small loaf pans2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsps nutmeg
Mix all the above ingredients together in a mixer until blended. Gradually add to dry ingredients in mixer:
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 small can pure pumpkin or squash
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Stir in 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries or other fruit of your choice.
Spread into greased loaf pans & bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
Serve with butter or cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment